• February 8, 2023 at 11:14 pm #5407
    beto alvesbeto alves
    Participant

Goodnight!
    When will we have the new animation paper?
    Could do a new tutorial in text and also new videos showing more items in examples with animations!
    Thanks!
    Att,
    beto

February 9, 2023 at 8:32 am #5410
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Goodmorning Beto! 😉

The next pre-release is going to be Alpha 8 and will be ready in a matter of a few weeks from now.

The final Animation Paper will be ready later this year. As we release the final version, we will have completely new videos and tutorials with great examples – going through everything there is to know about Animation Paper.

Best,
    Niels

February 9, 2023 at 2:25 pm #5411
    beto alvesbeto alves
    Participant

Good morning!
    The tool is really good.
    In patience, we wait in the alpha and the final version.

Thank you for your attention
    Robertson

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by beto alves.
    February 9, 2023 at 2:37 pm #5413
    Keymaster

Thank you!

March 3, 2023 at 2:11 pm #5478
    AatonAaton
    Participant

Hello,

Since few years, I follow your work and your software. It’s a very good initiative and your GUI is good too. All along my work, I have used a lot of animation software and line test. I like everything simple and useful with animation tools. I can not wait for the next releases as I hope you’ll continue this good work . Thank’s again for your stubbornness in finalizing this software. 😉

Federico

March 3, 2023 at 11:25 pm #5479
    Keymaster

Thank you Federico! Yes, I am quite stubborn and a very patient guy too 😉 I would like Animation Paper to reach final state soon though and be released for everybody to enjoy (and hopefully buy) 😉 Because, wow, this takes a bit of time! Chipping away and getting there…

Cheers,
    Niels

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.