February 11, 2022 at 9:19 am #4308
Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
Keymaster

Hi again Mike,

Sorry for the delay. My programmer has been off sick and now he is on vacation, so unfortunately I couldn’t get him to take a closer look at your file. But I have looked at it my self. First of all, what a great song and nice and funny idea for the video. I like it.

I don’t see anything that pops out as problematic with your animation, layers, background layers etc. Also, whatever the resolution or complexity each frame would have, it is all cached and should play perfectly. And actually it does play perfectly here at my end.

Looking at your computers specs above, that looks fine too. So unfortunately I can’t explain the lagging you experience.

What happens when you switch off one, two or three layers before playing? Does that change anything? I don’t expect it will.

I converted your file from 1920 x 1080 to 1280 x 720. I have emailed it back to you. Going to a lower resolution should have a positive impact for you. Let me know if that helped or not?

And by the way, when you are done with your video, you can just change resolution back up to 1920 x 1080 and have all your details intact. Do that before you export your final video. No visual information lost, no blurring. It’s AP magic 😉

Best,
Niels