November 15, 2022 at 8:23 pm #5128
Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
Keymaster

Thank you so much for your nice words and for your list!

I can tell you that some of it is already there. I’ll comment on your points below…

– The pen tools do have close-to-each other shortcuts too! The erasers are 1,2 and 3 and the pencil/marker/brush are 4, 5 and 6.

– Hovering the curser over the tool will actually show the “tool tip” – ie the name and the shortcut. Maybe you didn’t wait long enough for the first tool tip to appear? The next ones are instant, so you can “browse” around.

– Buttons in the X-Sheet are on our todo list. Coming soon! But already you can right click and get everything as a context sensitive drop down menu. Be aware, that the menu changes depending on what you are hovering over (1 – thumbnail (aka drawing), 2 – column (layer) or 3 – other area inside the X-Sheet.)

– I don’t remember hearing from others that the grid is hard to see. I suspect it depends on your monitor settings of course. It might be a good idea to include some kind of opacity adjustment though. Noted! Thanks!

– Ruler, lines. Sure! It’s on our list!

Looking forward to being able to release updates including these things – to make life just a little bit easier for you and others! 😉

Thanks again!
Niels