• February 23, 2023 at 4:54 pm #5454
    Yann YvinecYann Yvinec
    Participant

Hello I discover this day the version 7 alpha of Animation Paper. Amazing software.
    A few years ago, I got my hands on his big brother PAP with great pleasure.
    Looking through the AP files, I saw a folder called Translations, including a file called qt_fr (I’m French). So how to make AP French?
    I have also seen that many AP users would like to have paper documentation.
    If you ever create one, I am ready to translate it into French, as I did in his time for PAP.
    A suggestion: display the timeline at the bottom of the screen (as for Flash) in order to enlarge the work area.
    Excellent software and good continuation
    Cordially
    Yann Yvinec

February 23, 2023 at 5:25 pm #5455
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Thanks Yann!

We have prepared AP for localisation/translation, but we have not begun the process yet. We need to get all the features done first.

I will be happy to get you on my list for possible translators to contact when the time comes. Thank you very much!

If you email me, then I can get your email address and we can communicate from there. My email is the one you got your activation key from.

About the timeline: What we already have at the bottom we do call the timeline. Vertically on the side we have the x-sheet. The x-sheet is set up like this to mimic traditional analogue x-sheets. We might, however, at some point implement an option to make it horizontal at the bottom as you suggest. It’s our list for the future. 😉

Best,
    Niels

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.