• November 4, 2020 at 9:19 pm #3292

Hello,

I’m French so I hope my English will be understandable…

It seems that I can’t display the timeline bar used for going from one frame to an other (normally at the very bottom of the interface) because it is hidden outside of my computer screen. Moreover, if i try to change the lenght of the interface (i tried to make it smaller in order to display this bottom bar), the interface sort of vanishes instantly, so I can’t access Animation Paper anymore… then I have to shut down Animation Paper and to open it up again. This bug appeared since the first time I used Animation Paper.

I’m using Animation Paper Alpha 3.1., on Windows (Name of the computer : Spin SP314-51, Processor : Intel Core, 64bits). I also use a Wacom Cintiq 16. I don’t know if this is important but my computer has a touch screen.

Best,

JulesQA

November 5, 2020 at 10:14 am #3295
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Hi JulesQA!

Thanks for getting in contact about this.

I’m guessing this could be caused by a too high resolution-percent-setting in your Windows preferences. Try setting it lower or to 100%. I think this would make Animation Paper start up with a smaller size window (including smaller buttons/icons/interface) – making it better fit your screen.

Let me know how it goes!

Best,
    Niels

November 8, 2020 at 8:50 pm #3299

Thank You very much Niels !

My settings were set to 150%. Everything goes much better now that I changed it to 100%.
    Thank you again for creating such a great app !

best,

JulesQA

November 9, 2020 at 9:37 am #3300
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

That’s great to hear Jules! Thank you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.