• May 7, 2021 at 1:23 am #3610
    itohan abegundeitohan abegunde
    Participant

I’ve been trying to get my alpha license since, but it loads for 10 minutes, then gives me 502 Bad Gateway. I can’t get my alpha license or use the software! Please help! I’ve been having the same problem. The website isn’t loading, it’s not sending the alpha license to my email.

May 7, 2021 at 8:58 am #3616
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Sorry about this Itohan. As I said elsewhere a few minutes ago, please try it once more. It looks like all systems are fine.

Let me know if you succeed. If not I will issue your license manually.

Best,
    Niels

May 7, 2021 at 6:24 pm #3619
    itohan abegundeitohan abegunde
    Participant

I tried doing it again, but it gave me an official page error instead of “Error 502 Bad Gateway.” Thank you very much for even responding at all, some community pages for other software don’t ever offer support.

I hope it is no hassle at all. Please send the license manually.

The Error

Sincerely, Itohan.

May 7, 2021 at 10:49 pm #3621
    Keymaster

Sorry, Itohan, we had a problem with our license server. It was fixed 2 hours ago, so it should be working now.

Please try it again. Sorry for the trouble.

Best,
    Niels

May 22, 2021 at 1:48 am #3656
    Bryan StoneBryan Stone
    Participant

Sorry, Niels, but this is like the folks over at Topogun wanting us to participate in their Beta but can seem to get us in to the stream of the Beta registration.

I think I’m going to just wait until you finally release this as a working product then re-purchase AP then.

Sorry, just tired of all the difficulties and real lack of time to work with the program.

May 22, 2021 at 10:07 am #3657
    Keymaster

Hi Bryan, I’m sorry to hear that. During the whole year, we have been in alpha so far, our server has been down only a couple of times for only a few hours. This is something we want to do better with of course and we have taken good steps to make sure it doesn’t happen again.

So what prompted your decision today? Was there anything that didn’t work as intended?

Best,
    Niels

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.