• January 9, 2021 at 8:35 pm #3405
    pierre sylvestrepierre sylvestre
    Participant

Hi
    Nice animation software! Great drawing flow. Can’t wait for the paint and export to video function. Love your onion skin tool to choose transparencies of drawings separately! Bravo
    As I’m a Flash and ToonBoom animator, I was wondering if it may be possible to use animation cycles (like a walk), or any BG to be panned across the screen. It would be like having a start and end point for the cycle (of foreground or cycle to pan across easily)
    Also, is it possible select many files and add clones to each. I’m draw on 1’s to go faster and playback on 24fps. I wold like to select all my animation and add clones to each automatically (2’s or 3’s) when I’m creating the tempo for my animation.

Merci from Québec-Canada

January 9, 2021 at 11:39 pm #3407
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Hi Pierre! Thanks for your nice words!

To take your last question first: In the current alpha version it is not possible to add clones to multiple drawings in one go. But this functionality is on our todolist and will come soon in one of the next alpha releases.

Your question about panning a background or animated cycle is also on our todolist. However it will probably not be included in this release (v 5.0) but in the next one. Stuff like panning is seen (by me) as a task done in compositing (outside Animation Paper). However, I agree it would be nice to have this capability inside AP, so … on the list. 😉

Best,
    Niels

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.