• June 3, 2024 at 10:12 am #6654
    Ezekiel MorrisEzekiel Morris
    Participant

Good day all,

I wanted to drop a quick message just to let you know If you want how to learn to hand draw animation, draw, paint, 3D modelling, digital sculpting, create art toys and create arcade games then you know what to do.

Web: artisticrangestudios.com

I’m providing a service to you guys so you can learn how to do this.

It might not be your cup of tea if you’re not into video games, game consoles, animation, science fiction, Star Trek and some other nerdy & geeky stuff but that’s what I’m into and if you like this kind of stuff then that’s great.

Go to my community page and watch the video to find out what I’m looking for in my community.

If there is anyone on the forum who wants to participate in my Volunteer for animation or video game projects then download the questionnaire on my community page and then send it to my company e-mail.

I will respond to you to let you know if you are accepted but don’t take it to heart if you’re not accepted yet I just wanna make sure that you are the right fit for something that I’m building.

I want you guys to win so don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Have a good day and I’ll see you when I see you like Ocean 11.

To keep you updated on what I’m doing you can follow me on Instagram and Twitter

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.