• January 28, 2023 at 2:51 am #5348
    Ruby BlackRuby Black
    Participant

Hullo. I’m having some trouble and I was wondering if it is somehow my computer or if it is in the programme itself. I realised that I wasn’t seeing the entire screen, and when I went to resize the window so it would fit, the small arrows appear but when I click to drag, nothing moves. It just stays stuck in one size and I’m unable to see everything. Does anybody else have this issue?

January 28, 2023 at 10:03 am #5352
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Oh! I think I know what this is about. Are you on Windows? Maybe you have your scale set quite high – which make AP think it is on a high resolution display – making the tool icons large and the window large as well. When you try to make the window smaller it quickly reaches its minimum size and will not go any smaller.

To fix this, you need to adjust this setting in Windows to a lower percentage. It is probably at 150% or 200%, so try with 100%, like this:

Let me know if this helped or not?

Best,
    Niels

January 28, 2023 at 8:17 pm #5353
    Ruby BlackRuby Black
    Participant

Brilliant, thank you. Yes it was this – I set it at 100% and can now see the timeline. It does make everything else on my display quite difficult to see, so I will have to use this setting only when I am using the software I think.

January 28, 2023 at 9:10 pm #5355
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

OK, I see. We will have to do something about this then. I’m sure there are others in the same situation as you.

But I’m glad you can use this solution for now. Thanks for letting me know!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.