• January 18, 2021 at 5:18 pm #3425
    KonstantinKonstantin
    Participant

I want to install the program, but my antivirus program gave the following message:
    “AnimationPaper_x64.exe file is blocked because it is infected with IDP.Generic” ((( how do i install the application?

p.s.
    Also, implement the ability to add images here, I think it will be more understandable to convey information to you

Konstantin

January 18, 2021 at 7:55 pm #3426
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Hi Konstantin,

Would your antivirus software happen to be Avast? We hear it is quite buggy and finds “viruses” where there are none.

I’m not sure how to advice you. You can of course safely install Animation Paper. However, in this situation, in order to do so you will have to turn off Avast, which is not recommended of course.

I personally don’t know Avast, but maybe there’s a setting to let Animation Paper install without disabling the virus protection in general?

January 18, 2021 at 9:49 pm #3429
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

I have always wanted for users to have the ability to easily upload images to this forum – but never got around to getting it done. Thanks for suggesting it, Konstantin! The below image is a test of this new uploader. It seems to work just fine!

Niels is testing

I just wish I had done this earlier! 😀

January 19, 2021 at 5:37 am #3432
    KonstantinKonstantin
    Participant

Kind time of the day.
    Yes, I have Avast and I will try to turn it off. Thank you.
    Konstantin

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.