• September 26, 2020 at 6:20 pm #3212
    Vera RehaagVera
    Participant

I have a rather lengthy song imported on the audio layer (3:54 min).
    Up to frame 2147 the audio waves are displayed on the X-Sheet, after that not any more.
    The audio plays through until its actual end, when I run the animation from any point before frame 2148. If I start it at any frame from the point on where it is not displayed, I don’t get the audio.

Restarting the program has not fixed the issue.

I work on Animation Paper v5.0 Alpha 3 on a Mac with Catalina (10.15.6)

• This topic was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by Vera.
    September 26, 2020 at 7:00 pm #3214
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Hi Vera,

I don’t think I understand. Isn’t the end of the song at 2147? If that is the case, then it is natural that there’s nothing to play after that point. The song isn’t any longer. Please explain it again, if I am misunderstanding something?

Cheers,
    Niels

September 27, 2020 at 1:01 pm #3215
    Vera RehaagVera
    Participant

Hi Niels,

The song exceeds the frame 2147 and ends at 2767. Its just not displayed and can’t be heard if I start replay in an area where its not displayed.

Let me know if it is still unclear, I feel its a bit hard to explain 😉

Cheers
    Vera

September 27, 2020 at 5:22 pm #3217
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

OK, thanks Vera! Sorry that you had to explain it. 😉 It’s clear now. 🙂

Would you mind sending me the .ap file? That would help us a lot finding this bug. You can get my email address in the email where you got your activation key.

Thanks a lot,
    Niels

January 22, 2021 at 10:01 pm #3454
    Daniel WanketDaniel Wanket
    Participant

I played with a rough animation of a door trying to time it to audio sound track,  I wish When you load Audio, it would fit the scene length to it. I didn’t know exactly how many frames it was, I was thinking I could slide it to the area I wanted, but couldn’t figure it out. Anyway when I saved it, and reopened it it had all of the keyframes listed, but there were No drawings everything was blank.

January 22, 2021 at 10:07 pm #3455
    Daniel WanketDaniel Wanket
    Participant

MyBad! So sorry Niels, it just didn’t open where I left it when Saving, it reopened zoomed out it is a long pan!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.