• August 6, 2021 at 6:33 am #3820
    Randy HayesRandy Hayes
    Participant

I have been working with AP for a few weeks on a couple shots, and they’re working fine. I started a new file tonight and for some reason, the backlight won’t display the surrounding drawings. They show the * highlight on the xsheet, and the highlight turns on/off correctly with the menu button (or hotkey) for the backlight.

Is there a setting that can turn off the ability to show drawings like this? Maybe I clicked somethign on the first drawing and it propagated from there?

Help! šŸ™‚

I had this problem tonight, on Alpha 3, and just updated to Alpha 4, but the problem persists. Still only that one file, others backlight just like normal.

August 6, 2021 at 8:13 am #3821
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Iā€™m guessing šŸ™‚ Might it be because you are backlighting imported frames?

Off the top of my head, I think reference layers are not shown with backlight.

Best, Niels

September 19, 2021 at 9:45 pm #3934
    Randy HayesRandy Hayes
    Participant

apologies for not updating this– it was my mistake, there was a strange combination of things going on where the bg image I had was just the right shade of grey to offset the onionskinning settings I had. Eventually swapped things around enough to get it working.

September 19, 2021 at 11:17 pm #3937
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

OK, thanks for letting me know. šŸ™‚

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags