• May 17, 2021 at 4:34 pm #3628
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

I really love being able to mark keyframes and cycle through them independently of other frames, but I was wondering if a similar feature could be implemented of breakdown frames as currently I have to mark all my breakdowns as keys if I want to separate them from in-betweens.

Thanks,

Mat

May 17, 2021 at 7:03 pm #3630
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Hi Matilda,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion! I do like that idea. Could you tell me a bit more about how you see it working? I mean, do you hold down another key to flip between both keys and breakdowns? So you could mark both key and breakdowns and choose to flip either between keys only – or between both types. I guess it makes no sense to be able to flip only between breakdowns and not keys, right?

Looking froward to your answer,
    Niels

May 17, 2021 at 7:28 pm #3631
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Niels,

I was thinking there could just be another tick box under the Light Table settings that gave the option to backlight both Key Frames and Breakdowns

Something like this:

And yeah, I can’t see anyone needing to backlight only the breakdowns.

Thanks,

Mat

May 17, 2021 at 10:46 pm #3638
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

That makes sense. Thanks a lot. And I see your focus is on the lightable – mine was on flipping between the keys/breakdowns. But both ways would benefit. So that is all noted. Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.