• September 19, 2020 at 5:06 pm #3153
    Fabián FucciFabián Fucci
    Participant

Right after running Animation Paper v5.0 Alpha 3 from the desktop icon it stops with this error message (I’m translating it from Spanish into English).

animationpaper.exe – Entry point not found
    Can’t find the entry point for procedure g_libintl_dgettext in the dynamic links library libintl-8.dll

I am on Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 32-bit
    AMD Athlon II X3 435 Processor 2.91 GHz

September 19, 2020 at 5:32 pm #3154
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

OK, thanks, Fabian. We are looking into this.

September 23, 2020 at 10:39 am #3196
    Keymaster

Hi Fabian! This problem should now have been fixed. Go ahead and download the latest update here:

Please let me know if it works as intended now?

Cheers,
    Niels

September 27, 2020 at 5:20 pm #3216
    Fabián FucciFabián Fucci
    Participant

Hello again, new error after installing and starting the program (translating from Spanish):

animationpaper.exe – System error
    The program cannot start because libgstapp-1.0.0.dll is missing. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

Reinstalled with the Repair option. After starting, this error message again:

animationpaper.exe – Entry point not found
    Can’t find the entry point for procedure g_libintl_dgettext in the dynamic links library libintl-8.dll

September 27, 2020 at 5:24 pm #3218
    Keymaster

Oh, thanks Fabian.

Could I get you to try uninstalling the old version first, and then install the new one again?

September 27, 2020 at 9:33 pm #3219
    Fabián FucciFabián Fucci
    Participant

After complete uninstalling and reinstalling again anew, this message appears again.

animationpaper.exe – System error
    The program cannot start because libgstapp-1.0.0.dll is missing. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

I am aware of and do appreciate all the work you are putting on this.

September 28, 2020 at 7:04 am #3220
    Keymaster

OK, thanks for trying that out for me Fabian!

Good thing that we are in alpha. Finding all these bugs/problems – that we don’t get our selves on our own test systems, is exactly the reason to have it tested by many people like we are now. We will look into this and get it fixed. Thank you!

Best,
    Niels

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags