• November 7, 2023 at 9:35 pm #6111
    Serge Serge PesceSerge Serge Pesce
    Participant

Je ne sais où rentrer ma clé d’activation
    Aucune fenêtre ne s’ouvre à l’ouverture du logiciel.
    Je n’arrive pas non plus à exporter mon dessin animé.
    Pouvez-vous m’aider ? Merci

November 7, 2023 at 10:28 pm #6112
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Hi Serge,

I hope it’s OK I answer in English?

Here’s your question again in English (translated by Google): “I don’t know where to enter my activation key No window opens when opening the software. I can’t export my cartoon either. Can you help me ? Thanks”

I don’t understand. If you already have your activation key, that means that you must have run Animation Paper and had the small activation key window open (because you must have clicked the link in that small window to register for the activation key in the first place).

You say you can’t export your cartoon. That says to me that you already did do some drawing in Animation Paper? You can only do that if you entered your activation key in the small window. Which is great. The small activation key window does not show up again if you already entered your activation key once. Then you are all set.

So, I’m guessing you are fine regarding the activation key. So your problem really is to export your animation? Just do this:

Go to the menu File > Export > Movie Clip… Then choose mp4 for most general usage (or gif or mov) – and set other options if needed. That’s it really.

Let me know if this was of any help. Otherwise, I will love to help you, please get back to me with more info on what exactly happens when you try to do what you want to do.

Thanks,
    Niels

November 7, 2023 at 10:39 pm #6113
    Participant

Bonjour. Merci pour votre réponse rapide. J’ai reçu la clé mais je ne sais pas où la mettre !
    Je ne trouve pas de fenêtres. Sur votre site web peut-être ? S’il vous plaît, dites-le-moi ?

November 7, 2023 at 10:41 pm #6114
    Participant

Pour ce qui est de l’export,je sais le faire. Mais sans doute ça ne marche pas du fait que
    je n’ai pas rentré la clé d’activation ?

November 8, 2023 at 7:10 am #6115
    Keymaster

You enter the key in the only window that opens when you launch Animation Paper. It’s not on the website. It’s the same window that you must have had open the first time you ran Animation Paper, because you must have clicked the link that is in the same window to register for the activation key.

So in short: Just click your Animation Paper icon. A window opens. That’s it.

Yes, you can’t export or do anything else before you have entered the activation key. It is usually super simple. I have never heard of this problem before. Let me know if the window doesn’t open (for some weird reason).

Thanks,
    Niels

November 8, 2023 at 12:44 pm #6116
    Participant

Bonjour. C’est bien le problème. Aucune fenetre ne s’ouvre lorsque j’ouvre le logiciel
    Commentfaire.

November 8, 2023 at 8:33 pm #6119
    Keymaster

Your reply translated: “Good morning. That’s the problem. No window opens when I open the software
    How to do.”

OK, I see. That is really odd. I have never heard of this problem before.

A few questions trying to shed light on the situation:

1) What I don’t understand is how you managed to click the link to register and receive your activation key without any window opening in the first place?

2) What OS are you using? Windows? Which version?

3) How much memory do your system have?

4) Have you tried to install Animation Paper again? Have you restarted your computer after installation?

Sorry for all the questions. I hope we can solve this problem. 🙂

Thanks,
    Niels

November 9, 2023 at 2:59 pm #6121
    Participant

J’ai trouvé le problème ! j’ai descendu le dessin animé sur mon disque dur externen
    et ça marche très bien ! Merci pour toute l’attention que vous avez porté à mon problème.
    Aurevoir
    Merci encore

November 9, 2023 at 7:53 pm #6122
    Keymaster

You said: “I found the problem! I downloaded the cartoon on my external hard drive. And it works very well ! Thank you for all your attention to my problem. Bye. thanks again”

I’m confused 😀 But what’s important is that you got it to work. Thanks for letting me know. Good luck and happy animating!

Enjoy,
    Niels

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.