• January 25, 2024 at 9:24 am #6365
    MomomoMomomo
    Participant

Hello,

Animation Paper is wonderful, I have been animating with it for a week now. Thank you.

It seems there is a bug when I add a clone drawing using the add a clone shortcut. If a press the short ‘ one time no clone drawing are added, when press again suddently two clone drawings are added. Maybe it is intentionnal?

I am working with Windows 11 Pro on a Wacom Cintiq 13HD

January 25, 2024 at 9:51 am #6366
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

It is supposed to just add a Clone every time you hit the shortcut ‘

We will test this more in depth, but right now it seems to work as intended here.

BTW: Did you know, you can just drag down on the drawing in the x-sheet to add clones? Maybe that works better for you for now.

Thanks,
    Niels

January 25, 2024 at 10:16 am #6367
    Keymaster

I think Frederik (the lead AP programmer) has the reason for the problem…

You are probably using a keyboard layout with “Dead Keys” – like the “US-International” layout. This enable you to do special letters like “á”. If you type “´” + “a” it will give you “á”. This is why it holds back the first ‘ until you press it the second time and gives you both in one go.

So the solution is to change your keyboard layout. Or you could keep the one you got, and use the drag method I mentioned above. Alternatively, you can setup your speed dial to include Add Clone Drawing. Or if you really need to use the keyboard (and keep your layout), you can hit ‘ and then something else, like space.

I hope this helps, one way or the other. 😉 Please let me know.

Thanks,
    Niels

January 25, 2024 at 10:21 am #6368
    Keymaster

To change your keyboard layout, you add say, “US” (not “US-International”) – and then you can change between installed layouts using <Win>+<Space>.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags