• May 6, 2022 at 7:06 pm #4726
    Mohamed HeshamMohamed Hesham
    Participant

Hello There,

I have Animation Paper v5.0 Alpha 6.1, when I try to draw anything with DRAW tool nothing appears, I tried to use Pencil, Marker, and Brush and the same happened with them,

and also every time I open the app, I need to put the Activation Key, is that okay or it just a bug?!

Thanks,

Mohamed.

May 6, 2022 at 7:30 pm #4727
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Hi Mohamed!

This is of course not supposed to happen. Also you shouldn’t have to input your activation key other than the very first time.

Did you remember to reboot your computer after installation? Maybe that could be the problem. Please get back to me if you already did reboot.

Best,
    Niels

May 6, 2022 at 8:52 pm #4728
    Participant

I use One by Wacom Tablet is that supported on app?

May 6, 2022 at 9:22 pm #4729
    Keymaster

Yes, all Wacoms are supported.

So did you reboot after installation? This is important. But you probably did.

What are the other specs of your setup? Computer, graphics card, OS and version?

May 6, 2022 at 10:37 pm #4730
    Participant

first thanks for being friendly, yes I reboot my PC, and my PC properties is;

– Operating System: Windows 10

– Graphics card: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000

– RAM: 4GB (x64-bit)

May 7, 2022 at 9:21 am #4732
    Keymaster

Oh! I know what’s wrong then! I’ll get back to you with a solution…

May 9, 2022 at 11:16 am #4733
    Keymaster

Alright, Mohamed!

Please download this zip file: https://animationpaper.com/files/diagnose_ap_opengl_x86.zip

After download, unpack the zip file. Then, double-click the file “diagnose.cmd” to run it. This produces an “ap_diag.txt” file that you must email back to me. (My email is the one you got your activation key from).

We do this to get information on what exact graphics hardware you have. You see, AP is not working properly on your hardware – but we can force AP to use another method for rendering the lines. So after I receive your email with the ap_diag.txt file, I will email a file back to you that you must place in your Animation Paper folder – then it will make AP change method and hopefully it will then work perfectly on your computer.

Best,
    Niels

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.