• November 3, 2021 at 7:58 pm #4038
    Questions HereShebun
    Participant

The crackly audio and uncontrollable lag have been solved and luckily haven’t returned.

As such, i decided to make another small animatic-ish thing and finally managed to complete it to an acceptable level (kinda clean lines in this case) through heavy procrastination.

So now i’m trying to take it into mp4 form for  uploading without any editing and.. It’s not doing what i think it’s supposed to do. The popup comes up and says to me ´´exporting movie clip”. There is not a fragment of the green progress bar i usually see when saving progress and such.

I know my win 10 is slow like none other but i think that in 15 minutes i’ve been logging in and typing, it ought to give me at least something.

I tried closing the program and restarting the computer but nothing. I’ll see if i can add a screenshot in a moment.

November 3, 2021 at 8:20 pm #4039
    Questions HereShebun
    Participant

It’s been like that ever since.

November 3, 2021 at 10:02 pm #4040
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

OK.

Do you see the file in the place you exported to? Maybe just even a 0 byte size file?

If you have told me this info before please forgive me – but can I have info on what Windows version you are using and what hardware please?

Thanks,
    Niels

November 4, 2021 at 12:27 am #4041
    Questions HereShebun
    Participant

Nowhere to be found. I like storing stuff on my desktop screen, and no sign of the file appearing. I tried to give it another name but that  didn’t change anything.

I have windows 10 and i use a laptop. (i guess win 10 wasn’t so obvious as i thought it would be)

Last week’s check told me i had over a gigabyte of free memory, so i don’t think that it wouldn’t load because of low storage space?

November 4, 2021 at 5:20 pm #4042
    Keymaster

OK, thanks for the info. I’ll ask my more technically litterate colleague about this and get back to you! 🙂

November 4, 2021 at 11:31 pm #4043
    Keymaster

Hi again, would you mind emailing me your .ap file? Or send it with WeTransfer.com or something if it is large. We hope we could get lucky and maybe find a hint in your file to what might cause the problem when exporting.

My email address is the one you got your activation key from.

Thanks a lot!
    Niels

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.