• February 11, 2021 at 6:00 am #3489
    oscar guerrerooscar guerrero
    Participant

When I’m trying to export my project into an image sequence the program doesnt do anything, I’ve reinstalled it but it doesnt fix the issue, It only creates a 0 bytes file for a second and then it disappears. Its my only problem so far with the program

February 11, 2021 at 8:29 am #3490
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Thanks very much for reporting this. We will investigate and get back to you with advice – hopefully within a few hours from now.

What system are you on – Windows 10?

February 11, 2021 at 9:10 am #3491
    Keymaster

Follow up  questions:

Do you by any chance export your files directly to MS OneDrive, Google Drive or other kind of cloud based drive? (Not that it should be any problem)

Is it only this one scene of yours having this issue – or is it any scene? Even a completely new scene (one blank frame)? (could you please try it)

Cheers,
    Niels

February 13, 2021 at 3:06 am #3492
    Participant

No, I tried exporting to both of my local drives and I’ve tried it in multiple projects, I tried to do it on a blank one as you said and it produces the same outcome

February 13, 2021 at 3:07 am #3493
    Participant

I am in windows 10, yes

February 13, 2021 at 10:18 am #3494
    Keymaster

OK, thanks very much for trying these things and letting me know. The problem is we can’t reproduce the error here. But we’ll find a way to get this corrected.

I will let you know when we have solution for you!

And by the way, in the meantime, you are welcome to send your ap file(s) to me, then I can export them for you and send the png’s back to you. My email is the one you got your activation key from.

Thanks again,
    Niels

February 13, 2021 at 11:51 pm #3495
    Participant

Thank you so much but this morning I unplugged and plugged my hard drives and that seemed to solve the issue, the problem seems to lie on an specific folder because I still cant export in it, if i’m able to replicate or find the specific bug it I’ll let you know the steps I took

February 14, 2021 at 7:20 pm #3499
    Keymaster

Thanks a lot Oscar. I’m happy you found your own solution. And maybe it was actually a local file/folder problem and not something in Animation Paper. But let me know if it continues elsewhere with other folders. Thank you!

October 8, 2021 at 12:07 am #3956
    ShunhuaShunhua
    Participant

Hey Niels,

I have also been experiencing the same issue. My system is Windows 10.  And it has been stuck on exporting MP4 site for quite a while.

October 8, 2021 at 6:47 pm #3959
    Keymaster

OK, thanks for reporting this Shunhua!

I might get back to you if we have any questions or if we have a new version we want you to test.

Thanks,
    Niels

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.