• April 9, 2020 at 3:09 pm #2326
    Cher PCher
    Participant

Hi Niels,

I’d just like to make a suggestion on future updates. If it is possible to add frame numbers in the x-sheet area on the sides? Like how the Excel works with row numbers. Or perhaps the accessibility to write notes/numbers/planning just like how to fill out traditional x-sheet? Just so it’s easier to see which frame number the drawing layer is currently at. Right now, when I scroll down or drag the drawings, I still need to pause and look at the frame number right at the top, just so I know if I’m on the right frame number that I want or if I need to drag or add more. I can’t also rely on the timeline for the frame number, since it only gets updated once I stop dragging or adding layers.

Another suggestion too, but it’s not really major one (as I know that I can just write these numbers right on the canvas, encircle the numbers or put a line below), but I guess this would be helpful for Keys and Breakdowns when looking at the frame number. For the Frame number at the top, would it be possible that whenever there’s a ‘Key’ in the drawing, that frame number is encircled also? Just like how the traditional animators would do. Also for breakdowns, the particular frame number will automatically have underline below it.

Thank you!

• This topic was modified 4 years ago by Cher.
    April 9, 2020 at 11:10 pm #2331
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Actually this will be covered, I believe, by our annotations feature (to come soon). You will be able to write (scribble) notes, like numbers with key-circles, charts and everything else in the row “annotations” in the x-sheet. Also you can drag this row over next to any other row (layer) and even link it, so when you alter anything timingwise in your animation, your scribbles (line for line) in the annotations row will follow their respective drawings.

April 10, 2020 at 2:21 pm #2344
    Cher PCher
    Participant

Wow, that’s so great to hear! Thank you so much for making all of this possible. 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.