• November 24, 2020 at 6:15 pm #3332
    Skylie FSkylie F
    Participant

Hi so i just signed up and im scared because i have no idea where to go to start

November 24, 2020 at 7:00 pm #3333
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Hi Skylie,

Don’t be scared – you can not brake anything.

So, you signed up. Let me ask you these questions to find out where you are in the process: Did you receive the email? Did you click the download button? Did you choose PC or Mac? Did you install it? Did you get, and use, your activation key? Do you have Animation Paper open? Did you watch the video-tutorials?

Let me know, and I will love to help you.

Cheers,
    Niels

November 26, 2020 at 3:10 am #3337
    sebas lopez riossebas lopez rios
    Participant

como hago para empezar a animar

November 26, 2020 at 3:11 am #3338
    sebas lopez riossebas lopez rios
    Participant

de el viejo

November 26, 2020 at 6:19 am #3339
    Keymaster

I’m sorry Sebas, I’m not sure I understand? (Google translate didn’t make sense) 🙂

November 26, 2020 at 5:04 pm #3341
    Lore moncadaLore moncada
    Participant

hi, I am new, I signed up, I received the email and I Did you click the download button, I chose PC and installed it. but when i wanted to use the activation key, it says its not valid.

can you help me please.
    thank you

November 26, 2020 at 8:24 pm #3344
    Keymaster

(I got your email earlier and replied this:)

It should be fine. Maybe it was a connection glitch. Could you please try it again and let me know how it goes?

Best,
    Niels

December 12, 2020 at 3:30 am #3373
    Isabella SmithIsabella Smith
    Participant

how do I start animating? I am trying to draw on here but, it wont let me unusually, my account is activated and the tab is open… could you tell me what is wrong?

December 12, 2020 at 9:17 am #3378
    Keymaster

Hi Isabella,

I will try to help you – but right now I don’t understand exactly where you are in the process. I mean, did you manage to install and run Animation Paper?

You say “the tab is open”? That seems weird to me. Do you mean you are using your browser? Having you browser open doesn’t make any difference. Animation Paper is a stand alone software. You need to install it and get your activation key and then you are all set to go. You can check out the video tutorials that pops up when you first start Animation Paper on how to use it and animate. But did you get to that stage at all? Please get back to me with a little more info – and I will help. 🙂

Best,
    Niels

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags