• January 17, 2023 at 2:30 am #5320
    Auogx VotchAuogx Votch
    Participant

Hello, I’m a new user that started just today and I noticed that when I tried to draw the platform only let me draw with my mouse, and wouldn’t recognize my Wacom drawing tablet. I don’t know if it’s something wrong with my Wacom version or if it’s my computer itself, but I just wanted to know if I need to fix something, thank you.

January 17, 2023 at 4:05 am #5321
    Derik HolteDerik Holte
    Participant

I just got a wacom and it works.  It took a few steps before my computer would recognize it.  I have a mac.  After installing the drivers, you need to go to security and privacy settings and allow it to control your computer.  That is the step that stumped me for a while at least.

January 17, 2023 at 1:11 pm #5323
    Auogx VotchAuogx Votch
    Participant

I’m actually not using a Mac, I’m using an Acer computer which has never before given me any problems with my Wacom before, but I’ll see if it works with my Mac. Thank you for the response.

January 17, 2023 at 5:53 pm #5324
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Hi Auogx,

Thanks for asking! That sounds strange. AP is supposed to be fully compatible with Wacom. It works on everything we’ve tested.

Does your Wacom work with other software?

Best,
    Niels

January 18, 2023 at 12:01 am #5325
    Auogx VotchAuogx Votch
    Participant

I’ve used my Wacom with other software. Like, I’ve used it on MediBang Paint Pro and Animation desk, but for some reason, it won’t work, it might be something wrong with my computer.

January 18, 2023 at 6:45 am #5329
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with your computer. Have you tried updating the Wacom driver to the latest?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.