• June 3, 2024 at 10:24 am #6655
    Ezekiel MorrisEzekiel Morris
    Participant

I’m going to create my own painting-filling software for 2D animation and video games.

It’s going to be free for my community to use and for Animation Paper members.

If anyone knows an experienced software developer get in touch.

At the moment I’m using Flipbook and Photoshop to do my paint filling and it’s getting things done quickly but it would be great to develop a paint fill software that can do it all in one package.

I’m in the middle of creating the logo for the software and I have written notes of features to add to this powerful software.

I’m gonna add this to my volunteering project page soon, If there’s anyone who wants to volunteer for this project download the questionnaire form and then l will contact you if you are one.

Kind Regards,

Ezekiel

June 3, 2024 at 10:46 am #6656
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

That’s exciting Ezekiel! Best of luck with your project!

I would recommend taking advantage of the OCA (Open Cell Animation) format, so users can export/import their x-sheet timing data, etc.

As I’m sure you are already aware, we are going to implement coloring with fill etc as a free update (in version 5.1 or 5.2) soon after the version we are working on now (5.0).

Thanks a lot Ezekiel!

June 4, 2024 at 9:22 am #6658
    Ezekiel MorrisEzekiel Morris
    Participant

Oh wow, that sounds great Niels can’t wait for the next  AP version and will have a look at the OCA (Open Cell Animation) format to add to my notes for the paint-filling software project.

Many Thanks,

Ezekiel 😉

June 4, 2024 at 11:36 am #6661
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.