• April 18, 2020 at 7:03 pm #2507
    Rayk WashingtonRayk Washington
    Participant

Hi! i`ve been testing Animation paper for a few days now and i think it is a really promissing software. It already has most of the important things sorted out. The interface is going in the right direction ( i think a good redesign ofm the icons in the future will help it a lot), and it doesnt get in your way. Drawing feels very responsive, the drawing tools are great already, which is, i think, the most important feature to get right – i see many comercial and free software with tons of features getting stuck on this.

In my opinion, the only thing that is missing for it to be a production ready software – if used in conjunction with other tools – is being able to import audio and to see the waveform in the x-sheet.

Ive been following the development for a long time now, and i`m very happy to see it comming together! keep up the good work!

April 18, 2020 at 7:10 pm #2509
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Thank you very much Rayk! Audio will come soon in one of the next alpha updates. 🙂

April 24, 2020 at 8:31 am #2572
    Julien RashtiJulien Rashti
    Participant

Definitely audio is a feature I’m waiting for also! Thanks Niels, looking forward to more alpha updates, and thank you for all the hard work!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags