• February 23, 2021 at 6:39 pm #3507
    Questions HereShebun
    Participant

I was testing how well i could get my frames to align with the audio, but once the import had completed, i discovered that the audio had become corrupted- kind of laggy and choppy.

It is a standard mp3 file format, just a little over 5 minutes long, i listened to it in its downloaded format-normal audio, but for some reason it still got corrupted after being imported into AP.

What should i do to stop the audio from getting corrupted?

February 23, 2021 at 6:46 pm #3508
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Thanks for mentioning this. My guess is that it is not the actual audio that gets corrupted – I’m thinking it could be some kind of lagging problem. Would you mind saving your scene and sending me the .ap file? Then I can have a look.

You can find my email address in your activation-key email.

Cheers,
    Niels

February 23, 2021 at 7:00 pm #3509
    Questions HereShebun
    Participant

Hi

There is nothing in the scene- i opened up the program, created a bunch of empty frames, imported the song and then i wanted to start mapping out what i was going to draw there, but as the audio gave me a surprise i didn’t end up saving it. I tried importing another song which is a bit shorter than the one that got laggy, so maybe it really is just some lagginess issue that i can just wait out?

February 23, 2021 at 7:32 pm #3510
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Oh, I see. That’s interesting. I would love to have a copy of that specific mp3 of yours then. Then I can test it here and if there’s a problem with Animation Paper we can fix it. And if not, I should be able to help you in some other way. So if it’s not a problem for you, I would be grateful if you could email me the mp3. Thanks a lot!

February 23, 2021 at 8:09 pm #3511
    Questions HereShebun
    Participant

It seems that somehow i have managed to do a rather silly thing- must’ve forgotten to update the version that i’m working on. Re-installed AP, restarted my PC and it works much smoother-still very minor hics here or there, but after a couple of empty audio-and-frames cycles it cleared up-no more corrupted audio. Now i feel a bit sorry bringing up an issue with such a simple solution.

Anyway, thank you for your fast replies and keep up the great work!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags