• January 21, 2021 at 4:27 pm #3448
    Tereza LunTereza Lun
    Participant

Hi,

I´m sorry if it´s already discussed here, but I have question about importing an image, especially if .SVG  image will be supported.

Also If or when it will be possible to work with those images in your program -> scaling, cutting, moving etc. Now I can just place the image there and its just a rigid picture that I can´t work with.

Thank you for your answer. Your program is amazing and I would definitely buy the final product if I would be able to work freely with imported images.

January 21, 2021 at 4:35 pm #3449
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Hi Tereza, thanks for asking!

Yes, you will be able to manipulate the images you import. Like scaling and moving. This is on our todo-list. Already you can edit the timing and delete any unwanted images.

Also we plan to do an SVG importer.

Thanks for your nice words and for your support! Really appreciated.

Best,
    Niels

January 21, 2021 at 4:53 pm #3450
    Tereza LunTereza Lun
    Participant

and may I ask when the update will be released?

Thank you

January 21, 2021 at 7:02 pm #3451
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

It is hard to say. You see, right now we are working on coloring, which is a major set of features, which is taking a bit of time to develop and will probably be spread on two or more alpha releases (alpha 4 and 5). After that your requests will probably be part of alpha 6 or 7. We hope to release an alpha version each month, but often it takes more than that because of unforeseen obstacles and new ideas and stuff we want to try and test. It’s development – it just takes time and it is difficult to set any release dates with this kind of project.

We aim for excellence – and it takes what ever time it takes. 😉

I hope you understand.
    Niels

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags