• July 10, 2022 at 10:24 pm #4898
    Alan MartinezAlan Martinez
    Participant

Hi Niels.

I’m loving Animation Paper. I’ve been using it for 8 months now without any trouble.
    My only suggestion is to be able to insert frames or else select multiple layers.
    Example:

I have frames 1-2-3.
    Then I like to reuse 1 so just be able to use like a frame library to select insert frame 1.
    Or select my desired layer from layer 1 and Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V in frame 4.

I hope I was able to get my point across.
    Have a nice day.

July 11, 2022 at 7:32 am #4899
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Hi Alan,

Thanks for your suggestion! I don’t think I get it though 😉

Sorry, would you mind rephrasing your explanation? I need to understand it fully.

Thanks,
    Niels

November 10, 2022 at 3:45 am #5112
    Participant

Sorry I took so long haha.

Like being able to copy and paste the same frame with all the layers. I’m guessing I’m not the only one who uses different colors for the same frame. It would be so much easier to copy and paste the entire frame instead of going 1 layer at a time

November 10, 2022 at 5:20 pm #5113
    Keymaster

OK, I see. Are you using the layers (colours) for different parts of a drawing, like torso, head and arms of a character?

November 10, 2022 at 10:07 pm #5114
    Participant

yes, so sometimes it is really time consuming copying 1 layer at a time

November 11, 2022 at 6:49 am #5115
    Keymaster

OK, thanks a lot Alan.

I will have a deeper look into this. I see the need. To create this functionality can seem simple on the surface, but it can have all kinds of implications. So it is a matter of doing it right. It have to be straight forward for the user. I like this challenge 😉

It is all noted and added to our todolist. Thanks again Alan!

Best,
    Niels

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.