• April 5, 2020 at 4:10 pm #2118
    Cher PCher
    Participant

Hi Neils,

Just want to make a suggestion for the Drawing tools. If it would be possible to have a feature (future updates) on resizing each drawing tool while drawing on the canvass without going to the Size and Opacity Sliders every now and then. I like the slider idea that we can change the size and opacity to our likings, but as for the size I hope there’s a ‘+’ or ‘-‘ or “[” or “]” or any keyboard preference shortcut that would just change the size of the drawing tools in an instant without going to the slider.

Or maybe this feature already exists in the Alpha test and I just missed on how to do it? Thank you so much!

April 5, 2020 at 4:26 pm #2121
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

I understand. I’ll see if can find suitable shortcuts for larger/smaller size and more/less opacity. Great, thanks!

Do you know about holding D and holding E? If you weren’t aware of them, they might help you a little. 🙂

April 5, 2020 at 4:43 pm #2129
    Cher PCher
    Participant

Thank you so much Niels! 🙂

Yes, I’ve already tried holding D and E. They’re actually handy and convenient too, and I also like this feature. Only that having shortcuts just to change the sizes (larger/smaller) without changing the slider settings would also be great to speed up the workflow. In my case, most of the time, when drawing/animating on a software, I just set the settings first according to my preference, then after that just go straight to drawing/animating and while at it, more often I just want to change the sizes of my drawing tools.

Cheers!

P.S. Sorry Niels, I misspelled your name in my first post.

April 5, 2020 at 7:27 pm #2140
    Keymaster

I get it. I will find a way. Thanks!

April 5, 2020 at 7:30 pm #2141
    Keymaster

… and no problem with my name 🙂 It happens all the time! 😉

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.