• June 4, 2022 at 11:30 am #4777
    Joules BermudoJoules Bermudo
    Participant

when i try to use backlight the background i am using isnt showing the stick man i created  please fix

June 4, 2022 at 12:54 pm #4778
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Hi Joules!

First of all! Very creative use of the limited layer colours! 😉 I had to look twice to get the brown tree trunks 😀

Would you mind emailing your .ap file to me, so I can better investigate what the problem might be? Maybe you found a bug, that we need to fix! My email address is the one you got your activation key from. Thanks very much!

Best,
    Niels

June 5, 2022 at 9:03 am #4779
    Joules BermudoJoules Bermudo
    Participant

hello i have sent the email with my ap file

June 5, 2022 at 5:23 pm #4780
    Keymaster

I haven’t received it. Strange. I checked my spam folder as well. Did you use niels@animationpaper.com?

June 5, 2022 at 5:25 pm #4781
    Keymaster

Just got it now! Thanks Joules!

June 5, 2022 at 5:40 pm #4782
    Keymaster

OK, it’s not that the backlight doesn’t work. But I can’t decide if there’s a specific part/algorithm of what I intended that is flawed or not. I need to look into the details some more.

Your green layer, called “2”, has this fully opaque area at the bottom 1/4 of the frame. Also your layer opacity is set to 100%. This is why it doesn’t allow what you draw in that part of the frame to be visible. If you either turn that layer off or just lower the opacity (temporarily), you can see your drawings on top through the backlight.

This is an interesting special case. I’ll dive deeper into it soon.

Thanks,
    Niels

June 5, 2022 at 5:45 pm #4783
    Keymaster

Wait… Just looked again. Something weird is going on! 😀

More investigation… maybe it IS a bug…

We’ll get back to you…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.