• October 27, 2021 at 9:53 am #4001
    Absurd ExistanceAbsurd Existance
    Participant

It would be nice to have the option for line stabilisation, however I don’t think it should just be on or off, otherwise it maybe be difficult to find the right setting for it, and different people have different use cases.

I think that maybe there could be a toggle of 5-7 different modes, so just a slider that has few options depending on how powerful you want it to be.

If you wanted the lines to be almost completely straight then you could turn the slider to the sixth or seventh option, and if you wanted it to be just a little line smoothing for regular drawings you could slide it to the first or second option.

October 27, 2021 at 10:19 am #4003
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Yeah, I heard this before. 😉 We do actually have a very clever and subtle stabiliser built into AP already. It is working all the time and have no options.

But a more conventional smoothing stabiliser with a dial (slider) to turn it higher or lower is what you are looking for. It’s on our list.

Thanks for your suggestions Absurd E!

October 27, 2021 at 9:25 pm #4010
    Participant

Oh cool, I thought there might be something subtle, I just couldn’t quite tell.

October 27, 2021 at 9:26 pm #4011
    Participant

Awesome,  a slider to do that would be great!

October 27, 2021 at 10:54 pm #4016
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Cool. Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.