• April 25, 2020 at 12:47 pm #2630
    Ben SmithBen Smith
    Participant

Hey ya !

Any idea on the release of the linux version?

Cheers.

April 25, 2020 at 1:50 pm #2631
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

It will be included as part of the alpha stage. So my guess is within the next couple of months.

May 23, 2020 at 10:12 pm #2894
    danyadanya
    Participant

Good to hear that there is a linux version planned. Animation Paper is absolutely beautiful and I can’t wait to try out alpha 3 when it comes out; even if I have to borrow my daughters windows laptop again to try it out.

May 24, 2020 at 4:12 am #2895
    Ben SmithBen Smith
    Participant

Indeed! The performance improvement in Linux is something i really appreciate across the board.
    I am really enjoying animation paper and the performance of the program is fast regardless of OS .

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by Ben Smith.
    May 24, 2020 at 9:18 am #2897
    Keymaster

Yeah, it will be exciting to see the Linux version running! Thanks Ben.

July 1, 2020 at 7:13 pm #2978
    S.L. KjhsdgfS.L. Kjhsdgf
    Participant

looking forward to a Linux release as well!

January 25, 2022 at 8:43 pm #4273
    Keymaster

Hi guys! Just wanted to give those who showed interest in the Linux version a heads up. We are working on the Linux version of Animation Paper as we speak. If any of you would like to test the very first internal version (probably limited and very buggy) the minute we have it ready, then please email me! My email is the one you got your activation key from.

I can’t say how long it will be, but we are definitely getting a lot closer! I need a few testers for the first very rough versions – before we do a real alpha release for Linux. That will probably be Alpha 6 or 7 together with Win and Mac versions.

Let me know! Thanks!
    Niels

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.