• April 7, 2020 at 11:20 am #2252
    Ross JacksonRoss Jackson
    Participant

Hi

I have ended up changing my character design so the animation is now all too low on the page. Is there a way of moving all of that 1 layer (20 drawings) in sync? I know I could lasso them all up one at a time but wonder if I can avoid that?

Thanks

April 7, 2020 at 12:05 pm #2258
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Sorry, in this current alpha you can not move multiple drawings (frames) at a time. This is a feature to come soon.

But that doesn’t help you now! So I suggest taking one drawing at a time, but instead of lassoing, you should just hit A (for All). That automatically selects everything in the drawing and clears it from the paper. Then you can move and stamp.

April 7, 2020 at 12:14 pm #2260
    Ross JacksonRoss Jackson
    Participant

Gotcha, thanks Niels.

FWIW – I work for a SaaS organisation so I am very used to alpha/beta/release candidate type software and this is quite stunning. I have not had it crash once, and things have worked such that I would expect in a Beta – Congrats to you and Frederick (I think that is your programmers’ name)

April 7, 2020 at 1:11 pm #2263
    Keymaster

Yes, Frederik is his name! Thank you! 🙂

December 13, 2022 at 4:04 am #5185
    Joshua SmithJoshua Smith
    Participant

Any updates to this issue yet? Or not yet. I also have the same situation now that I’m running into the edge of the canvas and would like to nudge everything over.

Thanks (really enjoying the software, keep up the great work!)

December 13, 2022 at 8:15 am #5189
    Keymaster

Sorry no news on this topic yet. We have had to concentrate on a few planed (and super important) features.

Best,
    Niels

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.