• April 26, 2020 at 3:01 am #2659
    Christopher WadeChristopher Wade
    Participant

Very impressive program. Im wondering and perhaps I missed it: is there a function allowing you select and alter multiple drawings or multiple frames at once?

Additionally (and Im sure this is coming but Ill ask anyway), is there going to be a right-click feature fior the xsheet that will allow me the ability to make adjustments on the xhseet and not say, the top of the window bar?

Finally, any chance there will be an option to smooth brush strokes before drawing? Im using a stabilizer like Lazy Nazumi to do this now and while helpful, it may be useful to have it in AP.

Thanks!

April 26, 2020 at 10:59 am #2667
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Hi there. Thanks for this.

Right now you can shift click multiple drawings in the x-sheet. Click the first, then shift click the last. The sequence of drawings are now inverted to highlight. Now you can clear them all or copy/paste them elsewhere in your x-sheet.

But also we have features coming up soon in following alphas. This is doing things in multiple drawings using a (lassoed) selection. And right clicking inside the x-sheet to get options is coming soon too.

We already do have a clever way of stabilising the lines when drawing. It’s not too intrusive but works very well. Also respects hard angles even though is makes curves much smoother. This is enabled and working now for all drawing. You might have noticed it subconsciously.

Of course adding Lazy Nazumi, will alter the way AP works, so I’m not sure how it feels to draw in AP then. The point was that is wasn’t necessary. But always up to what you are used to of course.

April 27, 2020 at 5:03 am #2675
    Christopher WadeChristopher Wade
    Participant

Hey thanks for addressing this, Niel. Additionally, Im finding Lazy Nazumi does work with AP pretty well. I did a very basic test and attached an image on my twitter for reference. Obviously AP has some really great stabilizing components but I noticed adding LN helps remove some accidental hand-jitters on my part.

April 27, 2020 at 8:28 am #2687
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Great. Nice to see it this way. Thanks.

Our system takes into account when you are doing sharp angles. With most “normal” stabilising it gets smooth yes, but it also takes away details. Our works in a clever way for both at the same time. 😉

I am happy that you can always add LN on top if you like that – and that it seem to work perfectly. Cool. Thanks.

We might add some kind of user settings to our system in a future update. We’ll see what happens. 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.