• December 20, 2022 at 6:52 pm #5221
    loki hornsbyloki hornsby
    Participant

Pressing play button doesn’t work
    After importing audio the play button can only be used when pressing space. (Does it render when pressing the button directly?)

Imported audio is jittery
    Audio will sound jittery if frame rate is changed after import. (I guess best bet is to re import the audio when frame rate is changed)

Running on most recent version (v5.0 Alpha 7)

• This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by loki hornsby. Reason: Woops - thought enter would confirm a tag but it sent the message haha!
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by loki hornsby.
    December 20, 2022 at 7:05 pm #5224
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Thanks Loki!

I just checked and I do not have any problems here. Can you let me know what exactly you are doing, step by step, to get this problem? Also, can I ask what computer hardware and OS you are using?

And by the way, changing frame rate should be handled by AP without problems. It is not supposed to require re-import. Also with this issue, are you able to reproduce this issue – let me know if you can do a step by step here. Sorry, for the trouble. Thanks for the help!

Best,
    Niels

December 20, 2022 at 7:53 pm #5226
    loki hornsbyloki hornsby
    Participant

Ah no problem! Sorry – my pc is running a bit slow at the minute so i didn’t have a chance to include the needed information in the previous post!

As for the play button i;
    1. Import an audio file
    2. Manually create some frames to preview the audio (over 200)
    3. press the play button

As for the jittering i;
    1. Import an audio file
    2. play it
    3. change my frame rate
    4. play it
    5. re import it to fix

Tablet: GAOMON S620

Second Test:
    It seems to be fixed. No changes were made other than restarting the software – sorry for the inconvenience. Would you like a log? (i’m not sure where they are stored)

December 20, 2022 at 10:24 pm #5228
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Thanks for these details Loki! So it works now, after you restarted it? Cool, but I will have to keep an eye on this issue then.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.