• April 6, 2020 at 10:41 pm #2206
    Jareth SteeleJareth Steele
    Participant

This is what I’ve done, very very excited for more features- this is by far the least painful program I’ve tried using. So nice in fact, I went the extra mile and added all this creatures stripes! Unfortunately since it was lagging and we can’t really export files yet, the stripes version lost a lot more frames. It’s 14 frames long at 12 FPS, but id say a good few didn’t get recorded, since it’s lovely and smooth on my screen 🙁
    The other one I did yesterday, just a little test, came out nice for my first try!
    Making these has got me real excited for the future, especially when I can colour these in!!

I have some nitpicks but I think I will put them in the enhancement requests forum :)https://imgur.com/J37U698

April 6, 2020 at 10:50 pm #2230
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Least painful? That’s pretty great! 😉

Sorry, for some reason I had to approve of your post before it went public. I only just did that now. Sorry for being slow. Also deleted the “clone” post (to stay in Animation Paper terminology! ;))

In the current Alpha 1 you can export png frame stacks – as you probably know. My plan is do movie files soon and hopefully support Quicktime ProRes with alpha as well as mp4. In my world that would be the two most useful formats. Would anybody agree?

April 6, 2020 at 11:01 pm #2233
    Jareth SteeleJareth Steele
    Participant

Yup, sorry about the clone. I figured I mustn’t have been logged in and tried it again.
    Mp4 and movie sound good, exporting as a gif if possible would be nice, for smaller works at least. Frame stacks probably has its uses but having so many files to wrangle… I didnt bother.
    Great work anyway, keep it up! 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.