• April 19, 2022 at 10:37 pm #4650
    Josh WeeksJosh Weeks
    Participant

Only getting audio through the computer even when headphones are connected.

Strangely tho I had audio in my headphones yesterday when my computer was set to use its internal speakers, Since having my headphones off overnight it’s only coming out of its internals even when the system is set to headphones.

I’m using, MacBook Pro, M1 Max, Cintiq pro 24, Audio Technica Bluetooth monitor headphones.

April 20, 2022 at 6:48 am #4651
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Hi Josh,

Are you sure your headphones are connected through Bluetooth?

Does this happen only when playing audio with Animation Paper or with other software too?

Thanks,
    Niels

April 20, 2022 at 7:06 am #4652
    Josh WeeksJosh Weeks
    Participant

Hey Niels,

Just in Animation Paper, Yep my headphones were connected, TBH I have had some weird stuff happen with audio on the M1 but not playing out of speakers when headphones are connected,
    After a restart of AP everything seems to work fine.

Big fan of the software BTW 🙂

Cheers

Josh

April 20, 2022 at 9:29 am #4654
    Keymaster

OK, thanks for letting me know Josh! I’m glad it worked out.

And thanks for your nice words. 😉

April 25, 2022 at 12:21 pm #4686
    Julien RashtiJulien Rashti
    Participant

Hey Niels,

I was actually about to post the same issue, I’m using a similar MacBook Pro, M1, I’ve connected my AirPods – all audio seems to be going to my AirPods ok like Music(new iTunes) and Youtube except for AP, AP plays only through the speakers

April 25, 2022 at 12:24 pm #4687
    Julien RashtiJulien Rashti
    Participant

Sorry after posting this I realised what Josh meant, you have to restart AP while your headphones are connected for it to work, if I disconnect and connect my headphones again, I have to restart AP again.

April 25, 2022 at 11:02 pm #4688
    Keymaster

OK, that is very helpful Julien! Good information, so we can get the problem fixed properly! Thank you both, Julien and Josh!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.