• April 4, 2020 at 11:13 am #1897
    Ann_AnnieAnn_Annie
    Participant

Personally I prefer to see the percentage of opacity I’m using.
    For example I change it and want to return to the opacity I’ve been using before.

April 4, 2020 at 11:32 am #1903
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

I see. My style for Animation Paper is to try to not have all sorts of numbers and stuff making it technical looking and cluttered. Animation Paper is sort of “analogue” in nature.

But I do get why you would want to hit the same setting – and in general I shouldn’t omit stuff that is important to people. Will consider how to include this without it being too intrusive.

Thanks!

April 4, 2020 at 12:11 pm #1908
    Ann_AnnieAnn_Annie
    Participant

Hello Niels,

Thank you for your quick response,
    I do have a small idea for that. I hope this little link below will work. Because I made a screenshot and added in Paint a percentage thingy. It doesn’t really look disturbed to me. But for example you could make it grey instead of orange and in a tinier size of text, so it fits more in your vision on Animationpaper.
    The link to the screenshot (which I hope works): https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipMU5WmZXv3xOx2zeZvE2hoMotFQdRJObufzcr7S

I want to share that I like this new version. I do also have PAP4 on my PC and AnimationPaper definitive works more user friendly, so high compliments for that.

April 5, 2020 at 9:17 am #2078
    Keymaster

Thanks Ann – the link unfortunately doesn’t work. 🙁 I would love to see what you mean.

If you email the image to me niels@ (guess what) I can put it in here. Thanks!

April 6, 2020 at 8:11 am #2168
    Ann_AnnieAnn_Annie
    Participant

Hello Niels,

I’ve sent you an email (if I got the right email address) 🙂

April 6, 2020 at 1:10 pm #2195
    Keymaster

Sorry I don’t see it. I’m reluctant to just write me email straight because of spam bots. But it is this: niels at animationpaper.com.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags