• August 10, 2020 at 1:31 pm #3034
    morfy morfymorfy morfy
    Participant

I don’t particularly like how scrolling in the “keyframes-timeline” works. I would suggest a few things.

1. I’ve noticed that when you select a frame it instantly jumps to that frame and centers it in the view. I would at least like an option to turn that off cause it can be quite confusing at times.

2. When cloning or just moving a frame, it probably should start auto scrolling when you are at the bottom/top part of the keyframe window.

3. This is just a minor thing but would help a lot, if you could make the scrollbar for the keyframe window a little thicker, so it’s a little easier to grab. I fail to grab it 1 out of 10 times, which isn’t a lot but it could be 0 out 10 if it was a little thicker.

I hope you think about my suggestions. Thanks, really love this project.

August 10, 2020 at 2:30 pm #3035
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Hi Morfy Morfy,

Thank you very much for these clear and very good suggestions. I totally agree with you. We already identified 1 and 2 our selves, so they are already on our todo list. Your 3rd suggestion I haven’t experienced my self, but it probably comes down to small variances and sizes of your tablet/pen/screen/etc. And it is probably not much change that is needed, so we’ll test it and do something about that too.

Thank you!!

Best,
    Niels

August 14, 2020 at 3:00 pm #3045
    morfy morfymorfy morfy
    Participant

Nice!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.