• May 24, 2020 at 10:28 pm #2898
    Todd DolceTodd Dolce
    Participant

Well,….As much as I want to love this program, I just cannot get excited about it yet without the pen pressure problem getting resolved. I have tried everything to resolve this locally on my device but to no avail. Beyond frustrating. I will continue to check in occasionally for updates but for now I’m going to have to step away for a bit. I know we are in alpha stages here so maybe it will all work itself out in the coming releases.

May 25, 2020 at 8:08 am #2899
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Hi Todd,

Of course. If pen pressure isn’t working – it’s looking awful. Not fun. No need to use more time on it before it is resolved. It will be. The reason for the alphas is this. To catch the problems and get them fixed.

So, if you want to help us, I need to know what computer/system you are using and what kind of tablet? (sorry if you already provided this elsewhere in this forum).

Thanks a lot,
    Niels

July 11, 2020 at 3:57 pm #2986
    Todd DolceTodd Dolce
    Participant

Samsung Notebook9 Pro 15 Model#(NP940X5M) Uses Wacom EMR Pen Technology 512GBSSD 32GB RAM
    Windows 10 PC.

Hopefully this info is good enough.

Would love to see the whole issue resolved.
    Thanks

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by Todd Dolce.
    July 14, 2020 at 7:49 pm #2991
    Keymaster

Thanks Todd.

July 20, 2020 at 12:27 am #3010
    Todd DolceTodd Dolce
    Participant

I have faith that you will get this all figured out in the next update or two or three. I’m more than likely in the minority with this issue so its understandable that you are needing to stay focused on fixing and refining the lower hanging fruit first. I do understand that.

July 20, 2020 at 8:36 am #3012
    Keymaster

Thanks for your patience Todd! It’s important for me to get it right. If you experience problems, more people probably will too. So, we’ll have to get it fixed – and thanks to you we can get our attempts checked. I am very grateful for your help.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.