• April 27, 2020 at 6:08 am #2676
    Christopher WadeChristopher Wade
    Participant

Wanted to try a test to see if importing a PNG Sequence into a program like After Effects would allow me to compile a movie. For some reason, AE cannot read the cloned drawings Ive made so far and displays as color bar tones.

April 27, 2020 at 7:36 am #2681
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

As you probably have noticed you have a few various options when exporting. You need to find the right one for you and the program you want to import it into.

The most basic straight forward way of exporting, that all software that imports a sequence of images can import is “Simple Unbroken Sequence”.

April 27, 2020 at 7:54 am #2683
    Christopher WadeChristopher Wade
    Participant

Yeah, you know the weird thing is, Simple Unbroken was the first one I tried and it gave me the weird color bars during compositing. I tried it again just now while turning off transparency and it seemed to have worked. Not sure why it made a difference this time. Thanks.

April 27, 2020 at 8:32 am #2688
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

There was a bug in Alpha 1 in the exporting of Simple Unbroken Sequence. Maybe you tried it with Alpha 1? With Alpha 2 we fixed that bug and this is probably, I’m guessing, why it works for you now.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.