• April 24, 2020 at 7:31 pm #2604
    Mike MiloMike Milo
    Participant

My prefs are disabled but I assume the key command prefs are there too? If not is there way to change the flip keys to the period and comma keys like it is in Flash? If not I would like to request the ability to change it to that in a future build. I have a tiny Mac keyboard and the default keys Up/Down keys are too tiny to easily select.

April 24, 2020 at 9:33 pm #2606
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Yes, preferences are not implemented yet. And that includes the ability to customise the keyboard shortcuts. This will come in a following alpha update though.

However, for now, did you notice the Q and W keys? They are an alternative to exactly the up/down arrow keys. And they are better positioned (to the left) on the keyboard if you are using your right hand to draw with.

Check out the keyboard shortcuts for more info. You get to them in the Help menu of Animation Paper.

April 24, 2020 at 10:14 pm #2616
    Mike MiloMike Milo
    Participant

Excellent and many thanks. Q and W are better but for me it’s still up on the top amongst a mass of other keys and it’s visually easier to find something like the < and > keys and they even look like forward and backward arrows! I’d still like the option to change it to what I’m used to if possible.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags