• March 13, 2022 at 7:01 pm #4398
    Alex WolfyAlex Wolfy
    Participant

Hello. I can’t cancel these dots of the eyes from previouse frame. I show the problem. I hope to receive an answer, thanks.

March 13, 2022 at 7:35 pm #4399
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Hi Alex,

I wish your screenshot would show the X-Sheet as well. I suspect your eye-dots to be on another layer. Is that the case? Or maybe they are on another frame – if you have the light table turned on, you can see the closest frames through your light table (aka onion skinning).

You can only erase lines on the layer or frame you are currently on. So just go to the right layer/frame and erase.

Let me know if this makes any sense?

Best,
    Niels

March 13, 2022 at 8:26 pm #4401
    Alex WolfyAlex Wolfy
    Participant

Yes, im on the same frame. I show the pic with X-Sheet.

March 13, 2022 at 10:33 pm #4402
    Keymaster

OK, thanks. It must be because the dots are on the “sfondo” layer. Click the white thumbnail (frame 1) in the sfondo column. Then erase the dots.

Also you can change the sfondo layer to red, so it shows exactly what’s in that layer. Click the gizmo with the little black line on it at the top of the sfondo column – and change to red. Right now both your layers are black, which is confusing, because you can’t tell them apart.

I hope this helps and solves the problem. Please let me know.

Thanks,
    Niels

March 13, 2022 at 11:04 pm #4403
    Alex WolfyAlex Wolfy
    Participant

Ok, thanks. The problem is resolved. I will post the animation on my channel when is finished on the next days.

March 14, 2022 at 4:29 pm #4407
    Keymaster

Cool! Please leave a link here, when you are ready!

March 15, 2022 at 11:54 pm #4409
    Alex WolfyAlex Wolfy
    Participant

Ok, i will.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.