• April 8, 2022 at 4:08 pm #4441
    divinedivine
    Participant

Yesterday, when I first saw this app, I was really excited to use it. I downloaded it and then decided I was going to use it the next day. Today I tried opening up but it said I needed to repair the download so I did, and then it told me to restart my laptop. I restarted it but when I tried to open it again, it said to repair the download again. I don’t know what’s wrong but I really want to use this app because this is the best alternative to FlipaClip on pc! I’m on Windows 10.

April 8, 2022 at 6:10 pm #4442
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Hi Divine,

I sorry to hear you are having trouble. Frankly I am not sure what is happening here – I haven’t heard about this before.

Why it would “repair the download” after you successfully have installed and run Animation Paper I have no idea. Maybe you should just start over, by uninstalling it and then download and install again. You don’t need to register again, just use the same activation key.

Let me know if this helps or you still are having problems.

Best,
    Niels

EDIT: Oh, wait! I just read your message again – and you didn’t run it the first day. So that makes a bit more sense. Still I am afraid I don’t have any suggestions other than try installing it again as I said. If it still doesn’t work, I will talk to Frederik (lead programmer) and get his take on this. Maybe he will be able to provide better help than me.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Niels.
    April 8, 2022 at 7:11 pm #4444
    divinedivine
    Participant

Hey Niels! Thanks for the early reply, I thought it was going to take weeks haha! But anyways, I’ll take your advice and try installing it again! If it doesn’t work, I’ll let you know. Once again, thanks for the suggestion.

April 8, 2022 at 8:12 pm #4445
    divinedivine
    Participant

Hey Niels! I tried uninstalling Animation Paper, and reinstalled it. After I was done fully installing, It didn’t tell me to restart my computer. But I just did, just in case. After I restarted my computer, I tried opening the software but it tells me to repair it. I repair it and then try opening it again but it keeps telling me to repair the download! Repairing takes long, like 15-30 minutes and I can’t keep repairing it. I don’t know what to do.

April 9, 2022 at 3:35 pm #4448
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

OK, strange. Thanks for getting back to me on this. I’ll show this to Frederik…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.