• July 8, 2022 at 10:26 pm #4889
    Chad BriggsChad Briggs
    Participant

Hi all! Love the simplicity and speed at which you can animate on this app, great work so far! Had a question regarding the “reference display” option. Currently, I’m on a 3 monitor system (win 10, NVIDIA 3080 card), and when I select the reference display option, it turns it on over on my left monitor. (My app is in the center, primary monitor.) Is there a way to customize it so I can tell it to display on my right monitor instead?

July 8, 2022 at 11:34 pm #4890
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

You should be able to just move it to the display you want to have it on. You may need to exit the full screen mode to get to the window and then just drag the window to the right display. It will remember the placement next time you open it.

If I remember correctly you can double click inside the full screen view to make it a window. Sorry I am not able to verify this – I am on vacation and only on my phone right now. 😉

Best, Niels

July 8, 2022 at 11:54 pm #4896
    Chad BriggsChad Briggs
    Participant

Doh! That was simple! And yes that did the trick, just double click and drag drop. Thanks for responding on vacation! Now go back to relaxing! 🙂

July 9, 2022 at 8:09 am #4897
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Cool! Glad it worked 🙂 I am relaxing, thanks 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.