• March 14, 2023 at 8:22 am #5508
    Ezekiel MorrisEzekiel Morris
    Participant

Hey Niels,

It would be great if you could add video footage to the animation paper software to know the timing of the animatic clips.

I found ways of getting around this issue using a video editor to know the timing of the animatic scene but it would be great to add video footage in animation paper.

I don’t know if you’re in the middle of the next alpha build but hopefully, the video footage import is sorted soon.

It would be great if I could hear the audio wave by clicking on it as just another option instead of pressing the play button to hear the audio.

I will catch up with you soon Niels.

Kind regards,

Ezekiel  🙂

March 14, 2023 at 8:33 am #5509
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Hi Ezekiel,

Yes, we are going to soon implement import of mov and mp4 video.

But already now you can import video as long as it is in the form of a sequence of png files or even an “animated” gif.

Also, you can hear your audio if you scrub the playhead in the timeline below. And you can even scrub from anywhere if you just hold Shift and scrub left/right with your pen or mouse.

Maybe you already knew these things?

Best,
    Niels

March 15, 2023 at 9:00 am #5513
    Participant

Hey Niels

I didn’t know if you got my email message so I came back here to resend the message.

Niels: You can import video as long as it is in the form of a sequence of png files or even an “animated” gif.

Ezekiel: Oh that’s great, I didn’t know that you could do that and I will try that now just to see if it works for me.

Niels: Also, you can hear your audio if you scrub the playhead in the timeline below.

Ezekiel: Yes this is cool, scroll up and down the timeline to hear the audio similar to Adobe Premiere Pro.

Many thanks,

Ezekiel

Email Message 2:

Hey Niels,

Yeah, I think video footage would be better for me as I want to hear the audio with the video footage together. So for now I will use video editing software to help me know the timing of the scenes.

Thanks again and I look forward to the next alpha build.

Ezekiel

March 15, 2023 at 3:45 pm #5514
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Hi Ezekiel,

Weird if you sent emails and I didn’t get them. Anyway, thanks for posting here and letting me know. I see.

Cheers,
    Niels

March 28, 2023 at 2:06 pm #5535
    Participant

Hey Niels,

The sequence of png files works better for me.

Chat to you soon keep up the excellent work mate ;)!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.