• October 22, 2020 at 6:57 pm #3270
    Mike StumboMike Stumbo
    Participant

Hey Niels,

I’ve really been enjoying testing the alpha version of Animation Paper. That said, I also really find the speed dials a helpful tool, and a must have! Could you either unlock the customization of the Speed Dials 1 & 2, or could you at least add the [Edit > Turn Clone into Original] into Speed Dial 2? It would definitely speed up my workflow. Thanks.

~ Mike Stumbo
    Animation Generalist

October 22, 2020 at 7:54 pm #3271
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Thanks Mike!

Even though changing one icon in the speed dial for us is super quick to do, I think other users could already have grown accustomed to how it is now, so I would rather wait for the general user customisation features to be implemented.

In the meantime, would it be an option for you to use the o shortcut on the keyboard?

Best,
    Niels

October 29, 2020 at 11:21 pm #3284
    Mike StumboMike Stumbo
    Participant

Hey Niels,

Oh I already have it keyed on my Wacom Cintiq. It was really just a question of timeline or plan as to when user customization features will be implemented?

I really am enjoying the use of Animation Paper, and am using it to create my animated title card for my Animation Showreel. Will share once completed!

~ Respectfully,

Mike Stumbo

October 30, 2020 at 8:06 am #3285
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Alright! Thanks Mike!

Right now we have begun work on all the coloring features. This will take a while. So coloring will probably be spread over both alpha 4 and 5. After that we just need to finish up the last few things, and keyboard- and Speed Dial customisation is surely part of that. So you probably need to look out for Alpha 6! 😉

Cheers,
    Niels

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags