• December 16, 2021 at 11:27 pm #4174
    JalenR11JalenR11
    Participant

Hi, when using the software, I am able to draw faster when zoomed for example at 35% out on the canvas. However when I zoom in for example at 75%, the speed gets slower. I don’t know if it is the specific computer or just how it is in the software.

Would it be possible for the speed to be adjusted when drawing at any zoom level ? I understand that it is not a necessity, just an idea. Hope that all goes well with the development of this software.

December 17, 2021 at 6:24 am #4175
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Hi and thanks for your comment.

I am not sure I understand. When you say “slower”, do you mean it starts lagging or something like that? Or is it just the fact that when drawing a certain distance across your screen at a certain speed, it of course will cover different distances on your paper depending on how much you are zoomed in on the paper.

But I’d better just let you explain it. What do you mean? 😉

December 17, 2021 at 8:35 pm #4180
    JalenR11JalenR11
    Participant

Yes, the stroke does lag a bit when zoomed in more on the canvas compared to when it is zoomed out. For example, it is like when there is less stabilization on a brush, it moves faster on a canvas at a lower number but when the stabilization is higher, the brush moves a little bit slower.  Please let me know if you are able to understand.

December 17, 2021 at 9:41 pm #4182
    Keymaster

OK, I understand. Thanks for explaining.

You probably already given me your hardware specs elsewhere (sorry I can’t remember) – but would you mind giving me them again? OS, graphics card, memory, etc?

December 17, 2021 at 10:01 pm #4183
    JalenR11JalenR11
    Participant

You are welcome and it’s ok the specs were given to you before. The specs will be different this time because I use a different Laptop.

Specs:

Windows 10 Home 64 bit Operating system, x64 based processor

Graphics Card/Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.00 GHZ

Memory: RAM 8.00 GB

December 18, 2021 at 10:59 am #4184
    Keymaster

Thanks Jalenr11 🙂

December 19, 2021 at 10:55 pm #4187
    Wayne RutherfordWayne Rutherford
    Participant

Is there a way to make the cursor easier to see?

December 19, 2021 at 11:01 pm #4188
    Keymaster

Yes. It’s default setting is “Faint Cursor”. Turn that option off, to have a much clearer drawing cursor. It’s in the Draw menu.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.