• November 28, 2021 at 1:46 pm #4120
    Anonymous
    Inactive

What it says on the tin, every time I need to use this feature I have to go into the menus and it’s very fustrating and slow. Holding Ctrl + Alt simply does nothing.

Oddly, this didn’t work on my old computer as well, so maybe it’s a problem on my end?  I don’t know what could be causing this

November 28, 2021 at 6:50 pm #4121
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Hi Matilda,

Yeah, using the menu is not good. You have to use the keys. But you say it doesn’t work? You need to hold down the two keys. And then you can, while holding them down, move and rotate your drawing. Is that what you are doing?

Best,
    Niels

November 28, 2021 at 7:54 pm #4122
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for replying,

That’s what I’ve been trying, it used to work when I first got the software but then one day just, didn’t. Nothing changed about my setup or whatever, it just stopped working and even on this new laptop doesn’t work either. I’m holding down both the keys, changed every variable I could think of, it just doesn’t work.

Mat

November 29, 2021 at 7:39 am #4123
    Keymaster

OK, thanks. That’s weird. We’ll try to investigate. What system are you on? Win/Mac and OS version? Hardware?

Thanks,
    Niels

November 29, 2021 at 11:59 am #4124
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, I’m sorry. It just started working again? I have no idea why, literally nothing changed between yesterday and today.

Thanks for your time anyway, it really was a problem for months.

Best,

Mat

November 29, 2021 at 1:54 pm #4125
    Keymaster

Oh! Wow!

OK, so I’ll assume it was something local on your system. Let me know if the problem returns. I’m glad it works for you now.

Best,
    Niels

December 15, 2021 at 7:33 pm #4155
    Michael Ayers JrMichael Ayers Jr
    Participant

I’m having the same problem on my Windows 10 PC. The hotkey shortcut for Take frame off the peg is not working. I had to manually go into the menu to click on it.

December 15, 2021 at 8:53 pm #4156
    Keymaster

OK, thanks Michael. So that’s two having this issue. Something must be wrong. We’ll look into it.

December 15, 2021 at 10:35 pm #4159
    Anonymous
    Inactive

The problem actually started for me again too. I have no idea what causes it :/

December 15, 2021 at 11:23 pm #4160
    Keymaster

OK, thanks Matilda. We might return with a test version for you at some point. But right now were are busy with our scheduled development, which is customisation of the Tool Bar and Speed Dials. But we’ll get to it eventually.

December 16, 2021 at 8:35 pm #4173
    Anonymous
    Inactive

thank you! take all the time you need 🙂

December 17, 2021 at 6:41 am #4177
    Keymaster

Thanks 🙂

December 17, 2021 at 6:44 am #4178
    Keymaster

By the way – are you using Ctrl-Alt on the left side or right side of your keyboard? It sounds silly, but it could actually make a difference.

December 17, 2021 at 11:13 am #4179
    Anonymous
    Inactive

i’ve always used the left and it’s worked, but i’ve also tried the other keys just in case that’s what i was doing wrong

December 17, 2021 at 9:37 pm #4181
    Keymaster

OK, thanks a lot Matilda.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.