• October 18, 2020 at 1:26 am #3250
    morfy morfymorfy morfy
    Participant

I think the new audio feature is looking great. I especially like the visible audio waves, but it needs more imo.

So… I kinda have my own thoughts about the audio system and how I probably would like it to work. I think sound should work like a chunk of frames that is stuck together and you can slide around. And therefor it also should be possible to have multiple sounds in one layer. And I actually would like a simple cutter functionality where you can cut in-half one sound chunk into two different ones. Plus the possibility of multiple audio layers and this would be a solid audio system, imo.

These are just my thoughts though. If you like them or not, these core features still should be a thing (someday):
    1) Being able to slide the sound waves up and down
    2) Multiple audio layers

Thanks for reading, really hyped for this project, cause hand-drawn animation is the best!

October 18, 2020 at 2:34 pm #3253
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Thanks a lot Morfy Morfy. I couldn’t agree more.

The sliding of the waveform up/down is on our immediate todo (was supposed to be part of alpha 3 but we had to leave it for the next release).

The rest of what you are saying is definitely something we would like to do for the future. It’s on our list too.

Best,
    Niels

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.