• July 18, 2022 at 6:58 am #4911
    Russ WielenbeckRuss Wielenbeck
    Participant

Hello there,

I just bought a Tourbox Elite controller and am setting it up to use with Animation Paper. It basically works by assigning keyboard shortcuts to the many buttons, dials, and wheels it has. It also has a way to set up macros that can take more than one sequence of keys into account for one button push.

So, my question:

I have a button and knob combo assigned to Add a clone drawing in the x-sheet using Apostrophe…. what I’m looking for (and not sure if I’m just overlooking something in the keyboard shortcuts list) is a way to assign the opposite turn and button combo to remove the clone drawing – similar to if I were to click and drag with the mouse on the clone drawing and move it towards the original. Is there a keyboard shortcut or set of shortcuts that can accomplish this?

Thanks,

Russ

July 19, 2022 at 7:59 am #4912
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Sorry for my slow answer. I’m away from my computer (vacation) – which means I can’t verify what I’m telling you 😉 But look in the Edit menu. There’s something called “back-delete” or something like that – that should do the trick.

Only thing is that it will delete Originals too – so be aware of that. Of cause if that happens by accident, you can always just Undo.

I hope this helps!

Best,
    Niels

July 19, 2022 at 6:47 pm #4913
    Russ WielenbeckRuss Wielenbeck
    Participant

No worries. Hope you are enjoying your time away. I’ve explored the back-delete and it kinda works, but not quite the same. It’s peculiar you have an add clone keyboard shortcut, but not a remove clone equivalent. If you are taking suggestions through this thread, I’d like to add expanding the keyboard shortcuts to include remove clone as well (could be a shift version of the add clone maybe?)

Anyhow, thank you for responding. I’m trying not to get caught in the weeds when it comes to tweaking the Tourbox too much and actually use it to create some animation shorts. It’s a journey nonetheless.

July 20, 2022 at 8:55 pm #4916
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

I totally follow you Russ. I will make sure we add that shortcut!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.